- We gladly announce that Transition Technologies Managed Services has been awarded a contract to provide consultancy, assistance and possible training opportunities to Polish Space Sector entities participating in the European Space Agency Programmes.
- TT-MS shall support the further development of space industry capabilities in Poland in terms of Professional Product Assurance, Quality Assurance and Project Management.
- The project will be implemented until 2021, in selected locations of companies in Poland, therefore we are currently seeking Candidates interested to join, in role of Space Product Assurance / Quality Assurance Consultant.
- Guiding and coaching projects quality management team in the implementation of the quality assurance elements of the project
- Defining and establishing the PA&S requirements baseline for all project elements,
- Monitoring and assessing the implementation of PA&S requirements
- Reporting performed activities, conclusions, farther recommendations on every stage of the project
- Guiding and monitoring the application and procurement of EEE parts, materials and processes and guiding the implementation of applicable requirements
- Participating in all project reviews, including safety reviews (monitoring the manufacturing, integration and test activities with quality assurance audits, mandatory and key inspection points, test witnessing and configuration inspections)
- Working in close cooperation with quality management team
- At least 10 years experience in the space sector for Large Space Integrators, including 6 years in Product and Quality Assurance
- University degree (MSc) or equivalent qualification in engineering (preferably space related)
- ISO 9001 Auditor Certification
- Practical experience in applying ECSS standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills