§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator - means Transition Technologies - Managed Services sp.z o.o. based in Warsaw at ul. Pawiej 55, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000539306, REGON 360679205, NIP 5272728327, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User's devices.
- 2. Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Administrator's Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
- Regulations - regulations for the provision of electronic services.
- Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the ttms.pl domain and ttms.pl subdomains.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded, in accordance with the provisions of law.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website Administrator.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
• Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. After the session ends, the saved information is permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable the access of Cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
§ 3 Purposes for which Cookies are used
The Administrator uses Administrator's Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Website configuration
• recognizing the device of the Website User and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs, adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
• font size, website appearance, etc.
b) Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites,
c) Analysis and research as well as audience audit:
• creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
d) Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website.
The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
a) Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools of Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc., based in the USA],
b) The use of interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland].
§ 4 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- § 4 Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies 1. The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device by Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the available functions in the web browser it uses.
- The Administrator informs that changes to the settings in the User's web browser may affect access to some functions of the Website, e.g. by limiting them.
§ 5 How to disable the storage and handling of cookies in the browser?
The web browser you use is directly responsible for handling and storing "cookies". By default, browsers have the support function turned on and storing "cookies". If you do not agree to the storage of cookies, you can disable this function in your web browser options by changing the settings for storing cookies.
- In Mozilla Firefox: in the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and in them the "Privacy" tab. The browser gives you the option to indicate that you do not want to be tracked at all or to delete individual cookies of individual websites.
- In Microsoft Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge: in the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options" and in them the "Privacy" tab. You can use the slider to regulate the general level of privacy or use the "Sites" button to manage the settings of individual websites.
- In the Google Chrome browser: in the menu hidden under three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data ...". In addition to the ability to clear cookies, there is a "More information" link that leads to a detailed description of the browser's privacy functions.
- In the Opera browser: with the "Opera" button in the upper left corner, open the menu and select "Settings" and then "Clear browsing history ...".
- In addition to the option to delete already set cookies, there is also a button "Manage cookies..." leading to more advanced options for individual sites.
- In Apple Safari: in the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and in them the "Privacy" tab. There you will find numerous options regarding cookies.
- In mobile phones, tablets and other devices: each model of phone, tablet or other device with a web browser can operate this function in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy options in the device documentation on the manufacturer's website. You will most often find information on cookies in the "Help" section in your browser's menu. If you did not find information on this subject, ask directly the manufacturer or the company from which you purchased the device.