Cookies are IT data, especially text files, stored on a website user’s device and enhancing user experience. They usually include the website name, storage period and a unique number.
The TTMS’s Website uses cookie files (hereinafter referred to as „cookies“) in line with the Privacy and Cookies Policy. The Website does not automatically collect any other information.
3. We use information collected from you for the following purposes:
- to research our website and content;
- to adapt the content of the website’s pages to the user’s preferences
- to optimise the use of the websites (in particular, these files allow the server to identify the user’s device and appropriately display the website, adapted to the user’s individual needs);
- to create statistics that help understand how the website’s users use the web pages, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content
- to maintain the website user’s session (after logging in) thanks to which the user does not have to enter his or her login and password on each of the website’s web pages
- to providing advertisements to the users that are better tailored to their interests.
We may also monitor your usage of the website for the purposes of quality control.
4. There are two basic types of cookies being used by the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on a user’s device until leaving the website or closing the browser. Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie or until a user deletes them. The following types of cookies may be used as part of the TTMS website:
“necessary” cookies that allow for the use of the services that are available on the website, ex. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website, cookies used for security purposes, ex. used to detect abuse in regard to authentication on the website, cookies that allow for the gathering of information regarding how the website’s web pages are used,
“functional” cookies that allow for the user’s settings and personalisation of the user interface to be “remembered”, ex. in regard to the selected language or region that the user is from, font size, website appearance, etc.,
“targeting” cookies that allow for the providing advertisements to the users that are better tailored to their interests.
Many web browsers enable cookies by default. The website’s users are entitled to change cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings may be changed in such a way as to block cookies in the browser’s options or prompt the user of each and every cookie that is saved on the website user’s terminal device. Detailed information regarding the options and ways in which cookies are used is available in the software’s (browser’s) settings. If no changes are made in regard to the cookie settings, they will be saved on the user’s terminal device and as such we will have access to information.
5. Disabling cookies may result in difficulties in regard to using certain services as part of our websites, in particular, those that require logging in. However, disabling cookies does not prevent the content of the TTMS website from being read or viewed with the exception of content that requires the user to log in.
6. Cookies may be saved on the terminal device of the TTMS website user and then used by advertisers, research companies, and the suppliers of multimedia applications that cooperate with the website.
7. Social Plugins
Our Website uses social plugins (“Plugins”) from the social networks linkedin.com (“LinkedIn”), facebook.com (“Facebook”) and xing.com (“XING”).
The purpose and extent of data collection, the further processing and use of data by LinkedIn, as well as Your rights in this regard and the various possible settings to protect Your privacy are to be found in LinkedIn’s data protection guidelines concerning the Plugin: www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
The purpose and extent of data collection, the further processing and use of data by LinkedIn, as well as Your rights in this regard and the various possible settings to protect Your privacy are to be found in LinkedIn’s data protection guidelines concerning the Plugin: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
The purpose and extent of data collection, the further processing and use of data by XING, as well as Your rights in this regard and the various possible settings to protect Your privacy are to be found in XING’s data protection guidelines concerning the Plugin: www.xing.com/privacy
8. Tracking Software and Cookies
9. Third party sites and hyperlinks
In case hyperlinks to other website contain illegal, wrong, incomplete, insulting or immoral information and we are being made aware of this, we will delete this link immediately.