§ 1 Definitions
- Administrator – Transition Technologies – Managed Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Pawia 55 Street (ul. Pawia 55), entered into the Polish Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. (National Court Register No) 0000539306, REGON No (National Business Registry Number) 360679205, Tax Identification Number 5272728327, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies – IT data, in particular small text files saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Service websites.
- Administrator’s Cookies – cookies provided by the Administrator connected with providing electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
- External Cookies – cookies provided by the Administrator’s partners through the Service.
- Terms and Conditions – terms and conditions for providing electronic services.
- Service – a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the ttms.pl domain and ttms.pl subdomains.
- Device – an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
- User – an entity for which services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded, in accordance with legal regulations.
§ 2 Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. Transferring viruses or other unwanted software or malware to your device is practically impossible. These files allow us to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device, and the assigned value.
- The entity that places cookies on the end device of the User of the Service and obtains access to them is the Service Administrator.
- The Administrator uses two types of Cookies:
• Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of the browser’s session. The stored information is then permanently deleted from your Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
• Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the User’s Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow collecting any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User has the ability to limit or disable access of cookies to his/her Device. If you use this option, the use of the Service will be possible, in addition to functions that by their nature require cookies.
§ 3 Purposes of using Cookies
- The Administrator uses the Administrator’s Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Service configuration:
• recognizing the Service of User’s device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to individual needs,
adjusting the content of the Service websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Service websites. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User’s Device and properly display the website, tailored to individual needs
• font size, website appearance, etc.
b) Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites,
c) Analyzes and research and audience audit:
• creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Service use the websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
d) Ensuring the safety and reliability of the Service.
- The Administrator of the service uses External Cookies for the following purposes:
a) Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools such as Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA],
b) Using interactive functions to popularize the website using social networking sites such as Facebook.com [cookies Administrator: Facebook Inc. based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland].
§ 4 Possibilities of specifying the conditions for storing or accessing Cookies
- The User may on his/her own and at any time change the cookies settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s Device through Cookies. Previously mentioned changes to the settings can be made by the User through the settings of the Internet browser or by configuring the service. In particular, the settings may be modified in such a way that automatic management of cookie files in the browser’s settings is blocked or the User is informed each time cookies are placed in his/her device. Detailed information on how to use and manage cookie files is available in your software (browser) settings.
- The User may remove cookies at any time using functions available in the Internet browser used.
- The Administrator informs that changes to the settings in the User’s browser may affect access to some functions of the Service website, e.g. by limiting them.
Information about cookies files should be found in your browser’s help section. If not, contact directly the manufacturer of your device or company from which you purchased it.