Personal data is required by www.ttms.pl website only if you want to contact us using the contact form.
Pursuant to Article 13 Section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /EC (general regulation on the protection of data) (Official Journal of the European Union of 2016 No.119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we kindly inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Transition Technologies – Managed Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Pawia 55 Street (ul. Pawia 55, postal code: 01-030).
- The recipient of your personal data are companies from the TT Group: Transition Technologies S.A., Transition Technologies PSC Sp. z o.o., Transition Technologies – Advanced Solutions Sp. z o.o., Promison Sp. z o.o., Transition Technologies – Software sp. z o.o.
- Your personal data will be stored for 3 years
- You have the right to access data including the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, to raise objections, the right to withdraw consent to processing it at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before its withdrawal).
- The declaration of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data shall be submitted to the Company in writing or in electronic form to the following email address: …
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary but not providing it will result in inability to answer your inquiry formulated using the contact form.
Your personal data will not be used for any purpose other than responding to the inquiry sent and providing the necessary explanations and/or materials. The contact form is treated as initial contact. Further conversations with individual departments and members of our team will be conducted directly via individual e-mail addresses.