- Work in interesting and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to develop your career and work with Adobe Experience Manager.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract).
- Attractive benefits package.
- Participating in software development and maintaining processes as per quality requirements, procedures and best practices applicable at the company.
- Implementing, optimising and supervising efficiency of IT systems in accordance with specific standards, resolution or escalation of problems, as appropriate.
- Drawing up technical documentation.
- Developing knowledge in scope of information technology used.
- Developing knowledge in scope of best practices and standards of creating software at the company.
- Developing soft skills in scope of effective communication and efficient teamwork, solution presentation and knowledge sharing.
- Maintaining company standards and practices in projects.
- Performing tasks entrusted by the superior.
- Experience in coding using JS Design Patterns.
- Creation of CSS and JS code working on multiple browsers and mobile platforms.
- Awareness of presentation and data layers’ separation concept.
- Knowledge of W3C standards (incl. WAI).
- Tools: GIT, JIRA.
- Knowledge of Adobe graphic design software, in particular Adobe Photoshop, for purposes of interface creation.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (nice to have).
- Practical knowledge of AngularJS, Angular 2+ or NodeJS (nice to have).