- Participation in interesting and demanding projects
- Flexible working hours
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment or B2B contract)
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Attractive package of benefits
- Remote work
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Experience with development of scalable data processing pipelines and with High Performance Computing
- Familiarity with genomic technologies and genomic data analysis workflows (RNA-Seq, WES, WGS, GWAS, HLA haplotyping) and standard formats used in bioinformatics, bed, bam, sam, vcf, bigwig, etc.
- Broad experience in R (including experience with Bioconductor libraries).
- Documented experience in R package development in line with best practices (documentation, testing)
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies (Docker, Singularity), bash scripting, CWL, proficiency with git
- Good understanding of biological concepts and experimental methods commonly used in molecular biology and interest to learn more
- Excellent communication, advanced English reading, writing, listening and speaking skills