- Work in interesting and challenging projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract).
- Opportunity to develop your career and work with new technologies.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Remote work.
- Work on global multi-platform system for gathering vehicles and clients data.
- Participate in maintenance, development and deployment of BI applications.
- Support key users and cooperate with delivery team (Developers, Testers, Architects, Scrum masters and Delivery Leader).
- Analyse and understand requests requirements.
- Define and code data extractions process.
- Design application data model.
- Develop and optimizing load scripts.
- Define application layout according requirements.
- Prepare calculations.
- Define and set ETL process.
- Estimate tasks and activities.
- Configure and manage server reload tasks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business intelligence / data warehouse development and maintenance.
- Experience with one of the BI tools: QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI (development and administration).
- High proficiency in SQL with experience in queries optimizations.
- Practical knowledge of SQL Server (stored procedures, functions, optimization).
- Excellent analytical skills and end-to-end thinking.
- Strong customer orientation and professional approach to work.
- English language proficiency.
- Experience with Apache Hadoop and agile working and SAF would be a plus.