- Participation in interesting and challenging projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract).
- Opportunity to develop your career and work with new technologies.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Remote work.
- Set up CI/CD and the tooling required to manage updates/releases of the AWS-based service (API Gateway / Lambda)
- Prepare a complete developer documentation, which will enable the handover of the project to operations.
- Improve the implementation and design of the service to ease maintenance and further development by creating a new API/Service version.
- Break down high level requirements into smaller steps, design the required technical solutions, plan the implementation.
- Represent the needs of R Platform user community, decide about new feature implementations and improvements.
- Communicate any changes to the scope and risks to the Product Owner.
- Act as a SPOC for the infrastructure team, assess the impact of changes on the infrastructure side on R Platform services and users, make technical decisions and recommendations.
- Ensure that documentation is up-to-date
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS, Jenkins (pipelines), Docker, Python (basic).
- Good Understanding of R user/developer needs and their development workflows.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Searches for improvements, solutions, prevention of problems
- Able to present personal opinion/point of view and open for other ideas.
- Experience in working in a global environment (nice to have).
- Available for remote meetings after 5PM (1-2 times a week may be needed).