Engineering and Industry Professionals for Defence and Space Sector
- Transition Technologies – Managed Services is a rapidly growing IT company with a global presence, specializing at Comprehensive Service Delivery and staff augmentation with
industry leading and niche technologies expertise.
- In connection with the implementation projects for our clients from the defence and space sectors in Europe, we are recruiting professionals in various specialisations.
Specialisations: Aerostructure Cybersecurity Software Engineering Agile/SCRUM Data Centre & Network Support Telecommunication Application Support IoT Solutions Earth Observation Big Data IT operations Radio Navigation and GNSS Business Intelligence Manufacturing & Supply-chain Ground Segment Customer Support Quality and Project Management Other defence and space expertise
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of another EU state’s language is an advantage;
- 3 years of relevant professional experience in a relevant field;
- Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- EU or NATO or ESA Secret Security clearance is considered an advantage.
- Eligible to work in the EU.
- Candidates without the required degree or years of experience are encouraged to send in their CV as well as these are not hard requirements
- Transition Technologies – Managed Services is based on almost 30 years of deep technology insight. We draw upon on a long history of working as a part of Transition Technologies Capital Group, a Polish IT leader in the state-of-the-art technologies creation for energy, gas, automated industry and bioinformatics markets.
- TTMS has more than 400 specialists on board and we are growing at fast pace. Our specialists are members of international project teams dispersed in Europe as well as in LATAM and APAC regions. Apart from 10 offices in Poland and an office in Malaysia, TTMS has its branches also in the United Kingdom and the United States. With operational centers located on different continents, we are able to cooperate efficiently with clients in different time zones.