- Transition Technologies-Managed Services is seeking a Full-Stack Java Developer to join new project from Education Industry. It’s a long-term cooperation with 6 months business trip to USA (Silicon Valley).
- Develop, code and design new application.
- Participation in meetings with customer.
- Preparing high quality documentation & presentations.
- Estimate, plan and deliver tasks within scheduled timelines.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders and the agile team to ensure all requirements are met.
- Share knowledge and best practices with other team members.
- Practical abilities and experience in Java technology (min 4 years of experience).
- Experienced with front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience in Resin application servers and Apache Tomcat
- Practical knowledge of SQL development, experience with Oracle/MySQL database
- Experience with Mongo DB
- Practical experience in designing application architecture.
- Practical knowledge of Angular, HTML5, CSS.
- Knowledge of tools for: build automation (Maven, Gradle), code repositories (SVN, GIT), task tracking (Jira).
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of Play framework is an added advantage
- Very strong communication skills. Team player mentality.
- Very good English language skills (both written and spoken)
- Stable employment with 6 months business trip to USA.
- Company provides accommodation, flight tickets and travel allowance.
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically growing company.
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Professional development and work with the latest IT technologies.
- Good working atmosphere.