- Participation in interesting and challenging projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract).
- Opportunity to develop your career and work with new technologies.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Remote work.
- Analyze impact of proposed changes on existing application functions & dependencies.
- Ensure high performance of the platform as it scales to a cloud enterprise solution.
- Ability to understand complex business workflows & drive development of the solutions.
- Improve the code quality with smart and sustainable automated testing strategies.
- Ensure code meets agreed quality standards & team development guidelines, actively influence best practices & guidelines.
- Ensure the application components align with the application architecture and meet application performance goals.
- Good knowledge of Java, REST, SQL, noSQL, JPA, JUnit/Mockito.
- Extensive experience in test-driven software development.
- Strong, hands on experience with building applications with cloud native/microservice architecture, preferably using Spring Cloud stack.
- Practical experience and good knowledge of Spring framework.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented design and application design best practices (Clean Code, Refactoring, Design Patterns, SOLID principles).
- Performance monitoring experience.
- At least basic practical knowledge of Mongo Aggregation API or comparable technologies.
- Good knowledge of English language.