- We gladly announce that Transition Technologies – Managed Services has been awarded a contract to provide consultancy, assistance and possible training opportunities to Polish Space Sector entities participating in the European Space Agency Programmes.
- TT-MS shall support the further development of space industry capabilities in Poland in terms of Professional Product Assurance, Quality Assurance and Project Management.
- The project will be implemented until 2021, in selected locations of companies in Poland, therefore we are currently seeking Candidates interested to join us, in role of Project Management Consultant
- Guiding and coaching project team members in the implementation of the project management elements of the project
- Reviewing project’s management plans, schedule, project status and the effort proposed for the execution of the project
- Monitoring of the implementation of the programmes and of activities
- Providing guidance on the utilisation of associated management information tools and system databases
- Assist project teams with properly preparing for ESA project reviews
- Review and assist with production of reports of project activities performed
- University degree (MSc) or equivalent qualification in engineering (preferably space related), Business Administration or Economics
- Extensive knowledge of Space Project Management and controlling methods and tools
- Familiarity and experience in the R&D area for space sector
- Practical experience in applying ECSS standards
- Proactive attitude to solving problems and to handle high workload