Transition Technologies – Managed Services is looking for experts who will be responsible for supporting one of the European agencies operating in the space domain within project management and control. Participation in the project requires EU Secret Security Clearance.
The example tasks foreseen for the position:
- Review and contribution to the further development and maintenance of overall exploitation schedules, including different levels of schedule
- Further development and maintenance of exploitation / development cost engineering capabilities, including use of specific IT tools
- Analysis of exploitation / development costs
- Review and contribute to the further development and maintenance of overall exploitation risk registers and risk management processes in line with the risk management plan both at programme and project level
- Review and analyse the high-level exploitation risks
- Further development of specific reports including for key programme performance indicators, schedule, risk and cost in line with further definition and implementation of appropriate reporting metric
- Support to programme management activities including organisation and support of meetings, workshops, and boards
- Implementation and management of project control processes defined in the programme management plans
- Support for audits and assessments of activities
- Support for the standardisation of processes, tools and procedures among various programmes and departments as requested.
- Organise the formal reviews/meetings
01/06/2021 – 31/05/2022
Place of performance:
Czechia, France, Spain, Netherlands, Germany, Italy