- Participation in interesting and demanding projects
- Flexible working hours
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere
- Stable employment conditions (contract of employment or B2B contract)
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Attractive package of benefits
- Remote work
- Participating in software development and maintaining processes as per quality requirements, procedures and best practices applicable at the company.
- Implementing, optimising and supervising efficiency of IT systems in accordance with specific standards, resolution or escalation of problems, as appropriate.
- Drawing up technical documentation and writing unit tests.
- Developing knowledge in scope of information technology used.
- Developing knowledge in scope of best practices and standards of creating software at the company.
- Developing soft skills in scope of effective communication and efficient teamwork, solution presentation and knowledge sharing.
- Performing tasks entrusted by the superior.
- Knowledge and experience with Angular 2+ and/or React.js and/or Vue.js.
- Experience in coding using JS Design Patterns.
- Creation of CSS and JS code working on multiple browsers and mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of: semantic HTML markup, presentation separation of content and page HTML structure, W3C standards (incl. WAI), Node.js.
- Tools: GIT/SVN, JIRA.
- Experience with working in Agile Development Methodologies.