- Work in interesting and challenging projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract).
- Opportunity to develop your career and work with new technologies.
- Attractive benefits package.
- Remote work.
- Potentially developing applications in various software languages and application maintenance.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our platform, and help scale the platform to build new features.
- A desire to collaborate with and innovate with our teams.
- Work with Product Owners to analyze requests and create requirements.
- Working closely with other software developers, system architects, designers, and stakeholders.
- Presenting ideas for improvements.
- Full stack web development with extensive front-end experience.
- Advanced knowledge of the LAMP stack, especially proficient knowledge of PHP 7.
- Proficient in version control systems such as GIT.
- Understanding of database (relational / nosql) and website development.
- Proficient understanding of front-end markup, including HTML5 and CSS and SCSS.
- Experience working on a scrum team and/or in a very team-oriented environment.
- A good understanding of Object Oriented design patterns.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken .
- Familiar in backend frameworks such as Symfony or Laravel.
- Familiar with the WordPress platform and other open-source frameworks/CMS.
- Experience with ES6 / Webpack, Gulp, NPM/Node.