- Work in interesting and challenging projects.
- Flexible working hours.
- A great, non-corporate atmosphere.
- Stable employment (contract of employment or B2B contract).
- Attractive benefits package.
- Centralized management of the large scale virtual desktop workstation environment.
- Daily virtual workstations environment administration (management, monitoring, troubleshooting).
- Performing scripting and configurations distribution.
- Enforcing and monitoring application of the security policies.
- Monitoring and improving environment performance.
- Reporting on the configuration standard(s) enforcement and compliance status.
- Advising, proposing and implementing proposing possible configuration improvements, changes or upgrades.
- Other specific duties as assigned by Team Leader.
- At least 3 years experience at the similar position.
- At least one VMWare certificate.
- Proficiency in management of virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of IT security standards.
- Excellent knowledge of IT end users’ infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of workstations’ operating systems.
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking and related services.
- Practical knowledge of ITIL, especially change management processes.
- Very strong sense of responsibility.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Open minded, excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Very good organizational skills and communication skills.
- Supportive and helpful personality with co-operative and service oriented attitude.
- Ability to work in stressful environment with minimal supervision